5 Year Warranty
Here at Trail Decals, We Pride Ourselves on The Quality of Our Decals!
That is why we have 5 year hassle free warranty on every single decal we sell. We proudly stand behind our products and if your decal doesn't last 5 years, we will give you a replacement at no cost to you.
This Limited Warranty applies only to decals purchased from Trail Decals (traildecals.com).
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, Trail Decals will replace, at no charge to you, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
This Limited Warranty is not transferable.
What will we do to correct problems?
Trail Decals will replace the Product at no charge to you.
How long does the coverage last?
|Application Type||Length of Warranty|
|Vertical Application (+/- 10° of vertical)|
|Zone 1||5 Years|
|Zone 2||5 Years|
|Non-Vertical (11° - 45° from vertical)|
|Zone 1||3 Years|
|Zone 2||2 Years|
|Horizontal (46° - 90° from vertical)|
|Zone 1||1 Year|
|Zone 2||6 Months|
Zone 1: Canada, United States ( with noted exceptions in zone 2)
Zone 2: Central & Southern Florida, Central & Southern Texas, Southern Utah, Central & Southern Nevada, Central & Southern desert areas of California, Entire state of New Mexico, Entire state of Arizona, Mexico, Caribbean, Central and South America
**Areas indicated in Zone 2 or decals applied at an angle of greater that 10° may carry a reduced warranty as specified in the Trail Decal General Warranty
The Warranty Period for decals purchased from Trail Decals is 6 months to 5 years from the original purchase date depending on the location the decal was shipped to at time of purchase, and at what angle the decal was applied.
A replacement decal assumes the remaining warranty of the original decal or 2 years from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from negligence, improper maintenance or modification
- Damaged or destroyed by natural causes including but not limited to lightning, flooding, tornadoes, volcanoes, meteorite impact, alien invasions, a zombie apocalypse or other natural disasters.
- Theft or loss of the decal.
- Improper installation of the decal
- Damage resulting from auto accidents or off-roading
- Trail Decals is not responsible for the integrity of the substrate to which the vinyl graphic is being applied, and will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage caused during graphic installation, expected service life, or graphic removal. It is up to the consumer to determine the suitability and integrity of the substrate to which the vinyl graphic is being applied.
The Customer shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the decal while the decal is in transit to Trail Decals (traildecals.com).
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
Email us a picture of the defective decal from multiple angles, and from a distance great enough as so we can see the defective decal and the substrate to which the decal was applied.
You can contact us by any of the following contact methods:
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone: (845) 275 - 3221
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES (INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
Limitation of Damages
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TRAIL DECALS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary by state to state.
This Limited Warranty shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, United States without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles that may provide the application of the law of another jurisdiction.